Compact designed spinfeed electric drain cleaner is a cost efficient and versatile tool for any household or professional, portable for easy navigation & placement. Two way spinfeed mechanism easily advances and retracts cable, preventing any bodily injury as well as mitigates contact with harmful microorganisms that infest any rugged surfaces.
- 50 Foot Drain Auger is a great household tool for quickly unclogging any drain including kitchen and bathroom sinks, bathtubs, showers, and drainage pipes. Save yourself a big plumbing bill by trying to unclog the drain yourself first.
- Hands Free Power: Combining the best features of our Power Pro drill auger along with SPINFEED technology enables completely mess free operation. The drain cable extends automatically as the drum spins with the simple press of a lever, unlike other drain augers which require you to manually pull the cable out as you go. You can also turn the drum manually using the turning knob if you want to avoid using a drill.
- 1/4" Dia. Steel Snake with spiral head designed for 1-1/4" through 3" drain pipes. It is not recommended to use this drum auger to clear a toilet clog as the snake may damage the porcelain. In addition, the 1/4 diameter snake may get twisted inside the large diameter of the toilet drain.
- Instruction are included in a info-graphic on this page as well as with the product. Easy Work Gloves and Drawstring Carrying Pouch Included!
- DrainX manufactures a variety of quality drain cleaning solutions for both the do it yourself-er and the professional. We know that sometimes things can get a bit messy. We are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- All our products also come with a 1 year warranty for additional peace of mind. Register your product for extended protection.
Limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Drainx™ will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm