HOW TO USE THE DRAIN CLEANING BLADDER HOSE ADAPTER
Review all instructions carefully before using tool. Store adapter in a cool, dark, dry place.
1. Attach the drain cleaning bladder to a garden hose connected to a cold water faucet
2. DO NOT USE hot water.
3. Turn on the cold (not hot) water slowly to full pressure. Hold the hose attached to the drain cleaning bladder firmly in place until the drain cleaning bladde expands to fit snugly against the wall of the drain pipe. Turn off cold water once bladder has fully inflated. Repeat this step until snug fit is obtained.
Once primed, follow these intructions for best results:
4. Insert the drain cleaning bladder into the drain pipe until you reach the clog. Drain bladder MUST be inserted completely into the drain pipe a minimum of 6”.
5. Turn on the cold (not hot) water slowly to full pressure. Hold the hose attached to the drain cleaning bladder firmly in place until the drain cleaning bladder expands to fit snugly against the wall of the drain pipe.
6. Once fully inflated, water will be forced out the end of the drain cleaning bladder to put pressure on the clog and push it through the drain pipe.
7. Do not leave the bladder unattended while water is running. If water begins to back up, immediately shut the water off.
8. Once the clog is cleared, turn the water off and wait until the drain cleaning bladder is fully deflated before removing from the drain pipe.
9. Disconnect the drain cleaning bladder from the garden hose, rinse with water and dry as needed.
Clears clogged 4 IN
to 6 IN drain pipes
Water dispersing valve turns water into pulsating jets clearing drains upto 1000ft
Precise spray valve increases performance
DrainX manufactures a variety of quality drain cleaning solutions for both the do it yourself-er and the professional. We know that sometimes things can get a bit messy. We are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
All our products also come with a 1 year warranty for additional peace of mind. Register your product for extended protection.
Limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Drainx™ will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.